#6500, (14 June 1810-17 May 1889)
|Birth*||14 JUN 1810 ||Mary Cheeseman was born on 14 JUN 1810 at Keston, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||19 AUG 1810 ||She was baptized on 19 AUG 1810 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Cudham, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||14 SEP 1833 ||She married James Harding on 14 SEP 1833 at Brasted, Kent, England.2 |
|Death*||17 MAY 1889 ||Mary Cheeseman died on 17 MAY 1889 at Bromley, Kent, England, aged 78.3 |
|Married Name||1833 ||Her married name was Harding.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||She and James Harding lived at Botany Bay, Keston, Kent, England, together with George Harding, Mary Harding, Elizabeth Harding, Anne Harding, Alfred Harding, Charles Harding and Charlotte Harding.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Mary Cheeseman lived at Farthing Street, Downe, Kent, England, together with George Harding, Alfred Harding, Charles Harding, Charlotte Harding and Caroline Harding.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Mary Cheeseman lived with Elizabeth Harding at 6 Defoe Road, Stoke Newington, Middlesex, England, together with Anne Harding.6 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Mary Cheesmann, parents Thomas & Elizabeth, Cudham, Kent fhl 1469179.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Cheeseman & James Harding, Brasted, Kent, fhl 1469315.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 78, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1889, vol 2a 224.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, also James Hersey, 35, Beddington, Surrey and Emily Harding, 18 months. Hackney.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Emily Harding, parents James & Mary, Keston, Kent, fn 992525.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016