Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann1
#8076, (1872-December 1945)
|Birth*||1872 ||Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann was born in 1872 at Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Married Name||8 JAN 1899 ||Her married name was Bashford.1 |
|Marriage*||8 JAN 1899 ||She married James Bashford, son of Thomas Bashford and Sophia Pryke, on 8 JAN 1899 at Holy Innocents Church, Hammersmith, Middlesex, EnglandG, witnessed by Ellen Bashford and William Henry Bashford.1,3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann and James Bashford lived at 23 Andover Road, Hammersmith, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with James Morse Bashford and Thomas Bashford.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann and James Bashford lived at Manor Street, Wistow, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with James Morse Bashford, Thomas Bashford, Sophia Hannah Bashford, Ellen Bashford and Alice Bashford.5 |
|Death*||DEC 1945 ||Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann died in DEC 1945 at Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, James Bashford, 30, father Thomas (dec.), & Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann, 26, father Thomas Walter George, Holy Innocents, Hammersmith, no 203, p 102.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wisbech, Cambs., Oct-Dec 1872, vol 3b 642.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James Bashford & Hannah Ellizabeth E Mann, Fulham, London, Jan-Mar 1899, vol 1a 369.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with Thomas & Sophia Mann, in-laws.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 72, Peterborough, Cambs., Dec 1945, vol 3b 240.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016