#227, (October 1782-31 December 1845)
|Birth*||OCT 1782 ||Fanny Meekhams was born in OCT 1782 at Shoreham, Kent, England.3 |
|Baptism||3 NOV 1782 ||She was baptized on 3 NOV 1782 at St Peter & St Paul's Church, Shoreham, Kent, England.4 |
|Marriage*||27 APR 1812 ||She married William Titchener, son of William Titchener and Mary Titcomb, on 27 APR 1812 at St Mary the Virgin, Horton Kirby, Kent, England.5 |
|Death*||31 DEC 1845 ||Fanny Meekhams died on 31 DEC 1845 at Cockerhurst Farm, Shoreham, Kent, England, aged 63.6,7 |
|Name Variation|| ||She was also known as Meacomes.4 |
|Residence*||1810 ||She lived at Park Gate Farm, Chelsfield, Kent, England.8 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Titchener.5 |
|Name Variation||27 APR 1812 ||She was also known as Meekoms.9 |
|Residence*||MAY 1812 ||She and William Titchener lived at Cockerhurst, Shoreham, Kent, England.2 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father Richard Meekhams.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Letter to FWJ, 6 Dec 1985.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, aged 63 on death certificate, 1845.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., Fanny Meacomes, parents Richard & Elizabeth, Shoreham, Kent, C135122.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; Fanny Meekcoms and William Tichener, Horton Kirby, Kent, M014673.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, age 63, Shoreham, Kent, no. 273. Asthma, Eleanor Penfold, present.,.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1846, vol 5 301.
- [S9] TITCHENER, Edward George; A Family History (transcript) (undated), workplace for Fanny when William Titchener arrived from Wiltshire.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), M014673; Fanny Meekcoms and William Tichener.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016