#251, (November 1822-April 1845)
|Birth*||NOV 1822 ||Amelia Dunmall was born in NOV 1822 at Chelsfield, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||3 NOV 1822 ||She was baptized on 3 NOV 1822 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||23 OCT 1841 ||She married John Titchener, son of William Titchener and Fanny Meekhams, on 23 OCT 1841 at St Peter & St Paul's Church, Shoreham, Kent, England, witnessed by Mary Dunmall.3,4 |
|Death*||APR 1845 ||Amelia Dunmall died in APR 1845 at Chelsfield, Kent, aged 22.5 |
|Nickname|| ||She also went by the name of Milly.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Edward Dunmall and Jane Venner at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England.7 |
|Married Name||23 OCT 1841 ||Her married name was Titchener. |
|Residence*||a 23 OCT 1841 ||Amelia Dunmall and John Titchener lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent.2,6 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt, Amelia, father Edward, mother Jane, Chelsfield, C147551.
- [S10] AMJefferies researches, Letter to FWJ, 6 Dec 1985.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage, Amelia Dunmall, father Edward, & John Titchener, father William, no. 19, Shoreham, Kent. Amelia's age given as minor, witnessed by Mary Dunmall and Thomas Medhurst, Parish Clerk.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent Oct-Dec 1841 vol 5 597.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1845,vol 5 39.
- [S9] TITCHENER, Edward George; A Family History (transcript) (undated).
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, in census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016