|Father*||Richard Wansbury2 b. 1789, d. 9 Jan 1858|
|Mother*||Martha Plummer3 b. 1800, d. Aug 1828|
|Charts||Michael Jefferies' ancestors|
Louise Simon's ancestors
David Jefferies' ancestors (#1)
David Jefferies' ancestors (#2)
James Lane's descendants
William Wansbury's descendants
John Streatfeild's descendants
|Birth*||JUL 1818||William Wansbury was born in JUL 1818 at Shoreham, Kent, England.4,5|
|Baptism||14 OCT 1818||He was baptized on 14 OCT 1818 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Shoreham, Kent, England.6|
|Occupation||30 MAR 1841||The occupation of William Wansbury was 'Shoemaker.7'|
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841||He lived at Mt. Pleasant Road, Farningham, Kent, England.7|
|Occupation||27 MAR 1842||The occupation of William Wansbury was 'Shoemaker.8'|
|Marriage*||27 MAR 1842||He married Emma Dinah Lane, daughter of James Lane and Dinah Streatfield, on 27 MAR 1842 at Holy Trinity Church, Dartford, Kent, England.9|
|Name Variation||William Wansbury was also known as Wansberry.10,11|
|Occupation||JUN 1847||The occupation of William Wansbury was 'Boot & Shoemaker.12'|
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1851||The occupation of William Wansbury was 'Shoemaker.13,14'|
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851||He and Emma Dinah Lane lived at Farningham, Kent, England, together with Ellen Wansbury, Mark Wansbury, Emma Dinah Wansbury, George Charles Wansbury and John Thomas Davis.14|
|(Witness) Employment||30 MAR 1851||William Wansbury witnessed the employment of John Thomas Davis on 30 MAR 1851 at Farningham, Kent.14|
|Death*||19 JUL 1853||William Wansbury died on 19 JUL 1853 at Farningham, Kent.15,16|
|Burial*||24 JUL 1853||He was buried on 24 JUL 1853 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Farningham, Kent, England.17|
|Emma Dinah Lane b. 4 Dec 1819, d. 1 Jun 1891|
|Marriage*||27 MAR 1842||He married Emma Dinah Lane, daughter of James Lane and Dinah Streatfield, on 27 MAR 1842 at Dartford, Kent.9|
|Last Edited||8 May 2018|
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage certificate.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage cert of William Wansbury and Emma Lane.
- [S48] Parish Register, Christening Records 1520-1906; England & Wales.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 32 at census.
- [S10] AMJefferies researches, Letter to FWJ, 6 Dec 1985.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Shoreham, father Richard, mother Martha.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage, TE278826, William WANSBURY, Emma LANE.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage, William Wansbury, father Robert, & Emma Lane, father James; Dartford, Kent. no. 106, 1842. fhl 1469339.
- [S17] BMD indices, SCH Ref: Mar 1852 5 106a.
- [S17] BMD indices, SCH Ref: Jun 1852 5 135.
- [S79] Samuel Bradshaw, Bradshaw's Directory of Kent, page 479.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", PO Directory of 1851, Farningahm, p 315.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death; age 34, Farningham, Kent, no. 402, 1853. TB and pneumonia; witnessed by Jane Sparks.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1853, vol 2a 134.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, Farningham, Kent, 24 Jul 1853, fhl 1851041.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Bible #1; Inscription 3.