Emma Dinah Wansbury1
|Father*||William Wansbury b. Jul 1818, d. 19 Jul 1853|
|Mother*||Emma Dinah Lane b. 4 Dec 1819, d. 1 Jun 1891|
|Charts||David Jefferies' ancestors|
The Lanes from Chelsfield
The Titcheners of Chelsfield
The Staceys of Shoreham
The Wansburys of Shoreham
The Streatfields from Farningham (#1)
The Streatfields from Farningham (#2)
|Birth*||17 JAN 1843||Emma Dinah Wansbury was born on 17 JAN 1843 at Farningham, Kent, England.2,3|
|Baptism||12 FEB 1843||She was baptized on 12 FEB 1843 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Farningham, Kent, England.4|
|Marriage*||5 AUG 1872||She married William Stacey, son of Richard Stacey and Anne Titchener, on 5 AUG 1872 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, England.5,6|
|Death*||9 FEB 1919||Emma Dinah Wansbury died on 9 FEB 1919 at Cross House, Chelsfield, Kent, England, aged 76.7,3|
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851||She lived with William Wansbury and Emma Dinah Lane at Farningham, Kent, together with Ellen Wansbury, Mark Wansbury, George Charles Wansbury and John Thomas Davis.8|
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861||Emma Dinah Wansbury lived at Croydon, Surrey, England.9|
|Employment||30 MAR 1861||She was employed as Cook, Lloyd household.9|
|Employment*||c 1865||She was in service, Love family c 1865 at Filston Farm, Shoreham, Kent, England.10|
|Employment||30 MAR 1871||She was Cook, Gordon family on 30 MAR 1871 at Court Lodge, Chelsfield, Kent, England.11,10|
|Residence*||a 5 AUG 1872||She and William Stacey lived at Rose Cottage, Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England.10|
|Married Name||Her married name was Stacey.|
|Residence*||4 APR 1881||Emma Dinah Wansbury and William Stacey lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England.12|
|Residence||30 MAR 1891||Emma Dinah Wansbury and William Stacey lived at Cross House, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Emma Ellen Stacey.13|
|Residence||30 MAR 1901||Emma Dinah Wansbury and William Stacey lived at Chelsfield, Kent, together with Emma Ellen Stacey.14|
|Residence||30 MAR 1911||Emma Dinah Wansbury and William Stacey lived at Chelsfield, Kent, together with Emma Ellen Stacey.15|
|William Stacey b. 28 Jan 1846, d. 16 Aug 1926|
|Marriage*||5 AUG 1872||Emma Dinah Wansbury married William Stacey, son of Richard Stacey and Anne Titchener, on 5 AUG 1872 at Chelsfield, Kent.5,6|
|Last Edited||4 Feb 2017|
- [S2] Book inscriptions.
- [S112] Wansbury Bible, Emma Dinah, born Jun 17th 1843.
- [S114] Birthday Psalter - GES, b. Aunt Emma, 1842; died Feb 1917.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Emma Dinah Wansbury; Farningham, father William, mother Ellen. no.1851041.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Emma Dinah Wansbury & William Stacey, Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1872, vol 2a 523.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), M147552; William Stacey and Emma Dinah Wansbury.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 76, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1919, vol 2a 992.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, F.W.Lloyd Household.
- [S9] TITCHENER, Edward George; A Family History (transcript) (undated).
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, John Gordon, Barrister, Master, Court of Common Pleas.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, next to mother Emma & John King.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.