#987, (January 1860-)
|Birth*||JAN 1860 ||John Stacey was born in JAN 1860 at Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||5 FEB 1860 ||He was baptized on 5 FEB 1860 at St George's Church, Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with William Stacey and Eliza White at Dunsdale Cottage, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Harriet Stacey and James Stacey.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1871 ||John Stacey lived with William Stacey and Eliza White at 5 Greatness Street, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG, together with James Stacey, Henry Stacey, Edward Stacey, Keziah Stacey, Charles Stacey and Harriet Stacey.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||John Stacey lived with Eliza White at Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Henry Stacey, Edward Stacey, Mary Ann Stacey, Keziah Stacey and James Stacey.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1860, vol 2a 396.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 11 at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., John Stacey, father William, mother Eliza, Wrotham, Kent, fhl 1866645 & I041269.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, also a William, age 9, from Otford.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016