#989, (March 1865-December 1949)
|Birth*||MAR 1865 ||Edward Stacey was born in MAR 1865 at Chelsfield, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1906 ||He married Jane Maria Webb in SEP 1906 at Lewisham, London, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1949 ||Edward Stacey died in DEC 1949 at Bromley, Kent, England, aged 84.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1871 ||He lived with William Stacey and Eliza White at 5 Greatness Street, Sevenoaks, Kent, England, together with James Stacey, John Stacey, Henry Stacey, Keziah Stacey, Charles Stacey and Harriet Stacey.5 |
|Criminal*||7 DEC 1876 ||Edward Stacey was taken for stealing ?figs on 7 DEC 1876.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Eliza White at Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with John Stacey, Henry Stacey, Mary Ann Stacey, Keziah Stacey and James Stacey.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Edward Stacey lived with Eliza White at Chelsfield, Kent, together with Henry Stacey.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Edward Stacey lived with Eliza White at Nightingales, Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, England.9 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Edward Stacey was employed as Gardener, domestic.10 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Jane Maria Webb lived at W N Cottages, Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, England.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1865, vol 2a 299.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 6 at census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Jane Maria Webb & Edward Stacey, Lewisham, london, Jul-Sep 1906, vol 1d 2174.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Bromley, Kent, vol 5b 163.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S55] Emma King's Diary, from Emma King's diary. may be pigs.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016