#1877, (1824-26 July 1854)
|Birth*||1824 ||Joseph Bysouth was born in 1824 at Reed, Hertfordshire, England.4 |
|Marriage*||6 JUL 1845 ||He married Harriet Luisa Davis, daughter of William Davis and Sophia Lane, on 6 JUL 1845 at The Parish Church, St. Savior, Southwark, Surrey, England.1 |
|Death*||26 JUL 1854 ||Joseph Bysouth died on 26 JUL 1854 at Unity Hospital Ship, Woolwich Arsenal, Greenwich, Kent, England.5 |
|Employment*||JUL 1845 ||He was employed as Porter.6 |
|Residence*||JUL 1845 ||He lived at 27 Pennington Street, St. George's East, Wapping, London, England.6 |
|Criminal*||3 FEB 1851 ||He was 7 years transportation on 3 FEB 1851 at Central Criminal Court, Old Bailey, City of London, London, England.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived at Millbank Prison, Westminster, London, England.8 |
|Criminal||27 JUL 1854 ||He was released from prison on his death on 27 JUL 1854 at Defence Hulk Prison, Greenwich, Kent, England.9 |
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage certificate no 250, Southwark, Surrey.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 82, Royston, Herts., Apr-Jun 1873, vol 3a 180.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Anne Grey & Samuel South; Enfield, Middlesex.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage certificate no 250, Southwark, Surrey; father Samuel Bysouth.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Woolwich Arsenal, Kent No. 384. Cholera.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage certificate.
- [S29] Email from, from Libby Shade referring to National Archives, PCOM 3/13/1241.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, Convict.
- [S29] Email from, from Libby Shade referring to Licence number 1241 granted 27 July 1854 for early release from Defence hulk prison, on his death.
- [S17] BMD indices, St George in the East, London, Jul-Sep 1846, vol 2 92.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 2 at census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 2 weeks at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016