#2524, (3 September 1841-25 January 1901)
|Birth*||3 SEP 1841 ||Jamin Peppiatt was born on 3 SEP 1841 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||26 SEP 1841 ||He was baptized on 26 SEP 1841 at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Nathaniel Peppiatt and Hannah Sear at Church End, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Sally Peppiatt, John Peppiatt and Nathaniel Peppiatt.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Jamin Peppiatt lived with Nathaniel Peppiatt at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, together with Ann Peppiatt, Thomas Mead, Ruth Mead, John Mead, Amos Mead and Ann Mead.4 |
|Marriage*||24 DEC 1864 ||Jamin Peppiatt married Emily Cook on 24 DEC 1864 at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Jamin Peppiatt and Emily Cook lived at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.6 |
|Death*||25 JAN 1901 ||Jamin Peppiatt died on 25 JAN 1901 at 27 Ashwell Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, aged 59.7 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father Nathaniel, mother Hannah.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Emily Cook, father n/k; & Jamin Peppiatt, father Nathaniel.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with son, David, 15, and dau. Lizzie, 11, Rose, 2.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1901, vol 3b 249.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016