Mary Jane Ireland1
#2782, (1868-June 1940)
|Birth*||1868 ||Mary Jane Ireland was born in 1868 at Wick, Caithness, Scotland.2 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1892 ||She married William Stacey, son of Thomas Stacey and Mary Ann Payton, in SEP 1892 at Strood, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||JUN 1940 ||Mary Jane Ireland died in JUN 1940 at Northfleet, Kent, England.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at 18 Moray Street, Wick, Caithness, Scotland.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at Oldberry, 21 Springhead Road, Northfleet, Kent, England.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||She was employed as Cook, Pope household.6 |
|Married Name||SEP 1892 ||Her married name was Stacey.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and William Stacey lived at 52 Lewis Terrace, Buckingham Road, Northfleet, Kent, England, together with Frederick William Stacey and Leslie Thomas Stacey.7 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 43.
- [S17] BMD indices, mariaige of William Stacey & Mary Jane Ireland, Strood, Kent, Jul-Sep 1892, vol 2a 914.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 73, Strood, Kent, Jun 1940, vol 2a 1817.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Scotland census, living with her grandmother Barbara Ireland.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant, Pope household.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 5.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 5.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016