#241, (24 September 1836-April 1922)
|Birth*||24 SEP 1836 ||Thomas Stacey was born on 24 SEP 1836 at Otford, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||25 OCT 1836 ||He was baptized on 25 OCT 1836 at St Bartholomew's Church, Otford, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||30 MAR 1861 ||He married Mary Ann Payton on 30 MAR 1861 at Farnhurst, Sussex, England.3,4,5 |
|Death*||APR 1922 ||Thomas Stacey died in APR 1922 at Dartford, Kent, England, aged 85.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with William Stacey and Eleanor Streatfield at Twitton, Otford, Kent, England, together with William Stacey, Mary Stacey, James Stacey, Eliza Stacey, Richard Stacey and John Stacey.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Thomas Stacey lived with Eleanor Streatfield at Twitton, Otford, Kent, together with Eliza Stacey and George Stacey.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Thomas Stacey and Mary Ann Payton lived at Betsham, Southfleet, Kent, England, together with William Stacey, Emily Stacey and Charles Stacey.9 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Thomas Stacey was employed as Bricklayer.10 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Mary Ann Payton lived at 7 Ingress Terrace, Southfleet, Kent, England, together with William Stacey, Emily Stacey and Charles Stacey.10 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Stacey and Mary Ann Payton lived at Southfleet, Kent, together with Charles Stacey.11 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas Stacey was employed as Farm Labourer.12 |
|Residence||3 APR 1911 ||He and Mary Ann Payton lived at Betsham, Gravesend, Kent, England, together with Charles Stacey.12 |
- [S113] The Stacey/Titchener b&d list.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., father Wilkin, mother Ellen. I044405.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage of Thomas Stacey & Mary Ann Payten, Midhurst, Sussex, Apr-Jun 1861, vol 2b 539.
- [S68] The 1911 census, married 52 years at census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Mary Ann Payton & Thomas Stacey, Farnhurst, Sussex.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1922, vol 2a 752.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, Widow, age 50. Pauper.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016