#3048, (1820-March 1886)
|Birth*||1820 ||John Smith was born in 1820 at Maidstone, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||31 JAN 1847 ||He married Mary Wood on 31 JAN 1847 at Chatham, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||26 JUN 1871 ||He married Elizabeth Gibson, daughter of Charles Gibson and Charlotte Lunn, on 26 JUN 1871 at Gillingham, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||MAR 1886 ||John Smith died in MAR 1886 at Medway, Kent, England.4 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of John Smith was 'Baker.5' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Elizabeth Gibson lived at 48 Old Road, Chatham, Kent, England, together with Sidney Edward Smith and William Leonard Smith.6 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place of birth.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, on-line; marriage John Smith & Mary Wood, Chatham.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, John Smith, age 51, widower, & Elizabeth Gibson, age 27, father Charles.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 65, Medway, Kent Jan-Mar 1886, vol. 2a 403.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, on marriage certificate.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, John Smith has 2 sons, John, age 17 & Edward, age 16 & dau. Mary Ann, age 11 living in, as well as the 2 children here.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place of birth.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016