Sidney Edward Smith1
#3049, (1878-December 1945)
|Birth*||1878 ||Sidney Edward Smith was born in 1878 at Chatham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with John Smith and Elizabeth Gibson at 48 Old Road, Chatham, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Leonard Smith.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Sidney Edward Smith lived with Elizabeth Gibson at Chatham, KentG, together with William Leonard Smith and Matilda Smith.3 |
|Marriage*||25 SEP 1898 ||Sidney Edward Smith married Alice Jane Mary Martin on 25 SEP 1898 at St Paul's Church, Chatham, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Sidney Edward Smith was employed as Slater.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Alice Jane Mary Martin lived at 70 John Street, Troy Town, Rochester, Kent, EnglandG, together with Jane Elizabeth A Smith, Edward Sidney J Smith, Sidney James Smith, Alice Matilda Smith, John Albert Smith and Grace Florence Smith.5 |
|Death*||DEC 1945 ||Sidney Edward Smith died in DEC 1945 at Chatham, KentG.6 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, John Smith has 2 sons, John, age 17 & Edward, age 16 & dau. Mary Ann, age 11 living in, as well as the 2 children here.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, as widow, tailoress.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Sidney Richard Smith & Alice Jane Mary Martin; St Paul's, Chatham.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Chatham Kent, Dec 1945, vol 2a 1413.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, birthplace & date.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016