Robert Dennis Blundell1
#7803, (March 1896-18 November 1916)
|Birth*||MAR 1896 ||Robert Dennis Blundell was born in MAR 1896 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Ernest Blundell and Mary Elizabeth Wansbury at Station Road, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Thomas Henry Blundell, Richard James Blundell, Edward Ernest Blundell, William George Blundell, Rose Annie Blundell and Charles Alfred Blundell.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||19 SEP 1914 ||Robert Dennis Blundell began military service on 19 SEP 1914 at Bromley, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Milit-End*||18 NOV 1916 ||He ended military service on 18 NOV 1916 at Somme, FranceG.5 |
|Death*||18 NOV 1916 ||He died on 18 NOV 1916 at SommeG, aged 20.5,6 |
|Burial*|| ||He was buried at C. 17, Stump Road Cemetery, Grandcourt, Somme, FranceG.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1896, vol 2a 651.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, in bad condition, partially burnt.
- [S77] British Army records, listed as missing on that date.
- [S106] UK Commonwealth War Graves, No 3904, Pte., Robert Blundell, 7th Bn., Queens Own Royal West Kent, age 21. C. 17..
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016