Thomas Henry Stevens1
#8112, (September 1876-6 September 1947)
|Birth*||SEP 1876 ||Thomas Henry Stevens was born in SEP 1876 at Barking, Essex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||19 SEP 1898 ||He married Charlotte Matilda Sheppard on 19 SEP 1898 at Ilford, Essex, England.3 |
|Death*||6 SEP 1947 ||Thomas Henry Stevens died on 6 SEP 1947 at 70 Abbey Road, Newberry Park, Ilford, Essex, England.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Robert Stevens and Jane Bashford at 1 Perry's Cottages, Little Heath, Ilford, Essex, England, together with Emily Frances Stevens, Elizabeth Ann Stevens, Mary Ann Stevens and James Stevens.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Henry Stevens lived with Robert Stevens and Jane Bashford at 1 Perry's Cottages, Ilford, Essex, England, together with James Stevens and John Stevens.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Henry Stevens was employed as Dust collector.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Charlotte Matilda Sheppard lived at 3 Fountain's Cottages, Ilford, Essex, England, together with Elizabeth Ann Stevens and Dorothy Stevens.9 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas Henry Stevens was employed as Labourer, Council worker.10 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Charlotte Matilda Sheppard lived at 8 John's Terrace, Abbey Road, Ilford, Essex, England, together with Dorothy Stevens, Francis Stevens and Grace Evelyn Stevens.11 |
|Milit-Beg*||13 OCT 1916 ||Thomas Henry Stevens began military service on 13 OCT 1916 at Stratford, London, England.12 |
|Milit-End*||14 FEB 1919 ||He ended military service on 14 FEB 1919 at Stratford, London.13 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Romford, Essex, Jul-Sep 1876, vol 4a 184.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Thomas Henry Stevens & Charlotte Matilda Sheppard, Romford, Essex, Jul-Sep 1898, vol 4a 646.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, Ilford, Essex, Sep 1947. vol 5a 232.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Dorothy Stevens, spinster.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, and mother-in-law Sarah Sheppard.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, also father-in-law Francis Shepard, widower.
- [S77] British Army records, 181358, Labour Corps.
- [S77] British Army records, No 325589 Pte. Stevens T H, ?RFA.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016