Robert William Dinnadge1
#8341, (6 November 1876-March 1941)
|Birth*||6 NOV 1876 ||Robert William Dinnadge was born on 6 NOV 1876 at Brighton, Sussex, England.3 |
|Baptism||19 AUG 1879 ||He was baptized on 19 AUG 1879 at Holy Trinity Church, Clapham, London, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1900 ||He married Mary Hill in SEP 1900 at Clapham, London, England.4 |
|Death*||MAR 1941 ||Robert William Dinnadge died in MAR 1941 at Reading, Berkshire, England, aged 64.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Robert Dinnadge and Sarah Ann Morris at 17 The Polygon, Clapham, London, England, together with Ernest George Dinnadge.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Robert William Dinnadge was employed as Market Porter.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Mary Hill lived at 14 Medwin Street, Brixton, London, England, together with Robert William John Dinnadge, Gwendoline Mary Dinnadge, Ronald Victor Dinnadge, Cyril Alexander Dinnadge and Arthur Leonard Dinnadge.7 |
|(Witness) Marriage||24 SEP 1921 ||Robert William Dinnadge witnessed the marriage of Eugene Marcel Pommier and Gwendoline Mary Dinnadge on 24 SEP 1921 at St Michael's Church, Stockwell, London, England.8 |
|Residence||1934 ||Robert William Dinnadge and Mary Hill lived at 34 Robsart Street, Brixton, London, England, together with Robert William John Dinnadge and Ronald Victor Dinnadge.9 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Robert William Dinnadge and Mary Hill lived at Brixton, London, together with Eric Eugene Dinnadge and Constance Hilda Mary Dinnadge.10 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Robert William Dinnadge,parents Robert & Sarah Ann, Holy Trinity, Clapham. no 654, p 82.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, birthdate.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Robert William Dinnadge & Mary Hill, Wandsworth, London, Jul-Sep 1900, vol 1d 1476.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 64, Reading, Berks., Mar 1941, vol 2c 956.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Eugene Marcel Pommier, 30, widower, father Eugene, & Gwendoline Mary Dinnadge, 19, father Robert William, St Michael's Stockwell, no 319, p 160.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers, Brixton & Kennington, Brixton, 1934, p 394.
- [S124] 1939 census, on blanked line.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, Dinnadge family tree, Ancestry.com.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016