Thomas William Beardmore1
#8736, (June 1887-September 1928)
|Birth*||JUN 1887 ||Thomas William Beardmore was born in JUN 1887 at Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1908 ||He married Kate Perkins, daughter of Arthur Perkins and Kate Smith, in DEC 1908 at Shardlow, Derbyshire, EnglandG. |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas William Beardmore was employed as Skating rink assistant.2 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Kate Perkins lived at 21 Bonsel Street, Long Eaton, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with Emma Perkins.2 |
|Milit-End*||29 MAY 1919 ||Thomas William Beardmore ended military service on 29 MAY 1919 at 17 Pheasant Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Death*||SEP 1928 ||He died in SEP 1928 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG, aged 41.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wolstanton, Staffs., Apr-Jun 1887, vol 6b 107.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, Pension Card for 269405, Spr, Beardmore Thomas William, R.E. injury to left hand.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 41, Nottingham, Jul-Sep 1928, vol 7b 257.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016