Ada Georgina Lawson1
#8890, (6 July 1910-November 1989)
|Birth*||6 JUL 1910 ||Ada Georgina Lawson was born on 6 JUL 1910 at Langley, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 34 Mayhall Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Married Name||MAR 1934 ||Her married name was Austin.1 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1934 ||She married Vernon Harry Austin, son of Harry Austin and Lydia Ida Maude Harrington, in MAR 1934 at Portsmouth, Hampshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Ada Georgina Lawson lived at 7 Wimbledon Park Road, Southsea, Hampshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||DEC 1949 ||She and Vernon Harry Austin lived at Southsea, HampshireG.5 |
|Death*||NOV 1989 ||Ada Georgina Lawson died in NOV 1989 at Southsea, Hampshire, EnglandG, aged 79.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Vernon H Austin & Ada G Lawson, Portsmouth, Hants., Jan-Mar 1934, vol 2b 921.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Hollingbourn, Kent, Jul-Sep 1910, vol 2a 902.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with morth & brother.
- [S124] 1939 census, with mother Ada A Lawson & brother. One blank line.
- [S61] Passengers, on 'Capetown Castle', from Durban, SA,, to Southampton. 18 Nov 1949.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Portsmouth, Hants., Nov 1989, vol 20 764..
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016