Ethel Maud Harrington1
#8940, (June 1883-5 August 1955)
|Birth*||JUN 1883 ||Ethel Maud Harrington was born in JUN 1883 at Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2 |
|Death*||5 AUG 1955 ||She died on 5 AUG 1955 at 29 Ross Road, Wallington, Surrey, England, aged 72.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Edward Harrington at 54 North Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, together with Lydia Martha Harrington, Margaret Helen Harrington, Kate Louisa Harrington and Alice Mary Harrington.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Ethel Maud Harrington lived with Edward Harrington at 18 Beaconsfield Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, together with John Harrington, Margaret Helen Harrington, Kate Louisa Harrington and Alice Mary Harrington.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Ethel Maud Harrington was employed as Domestic Servant.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 79 Tressillian Street, Deptford, London, England.8 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Yarmouth, Norfolk, Apr-Jun 1883, vol 4b 21.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 72, Surrey NE, Sep 1955, vol 5g 453.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Arthur Capon, sister's Lydia's husband.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, servant, Beall household.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016