#748, (1832-December 1922)
|Birth*||1832 ||James Latter was born in 1832 at Riverhead, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.2,1 |
|Baptism||28 OCT 1832 ||He was baptized on 28 OCT 1832 at Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||10 SEP 1860 ||He married Amelia Wickenden, daughter of Thomas Wickenden and Rose ?, on 10 SEP 1860 at Holy Trinity, Newington, Middlesex, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||James Latter lived with Rose ? at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Amelia Wickenden, Lucy Ann Latter and Henry Wickenden.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||James Latter was employed as Gardener at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Rose ? at Well Hill, Chelsfield, KentG, together with Amelia Wickenden, Henry Wickenden, Frederick William Latter, Edwin Latter and Lucy Ann Latter.6 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1881 ||James Latter was employed as Groom to Mr George M Norrish at Park Gate Farm, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Amelia Wickenden lived at Park Gate Cottages, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Frederick William Latter, Edwin Latter and Lucy Ann Latter.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||James Latter and Amelia Wickenden lived at No 5 Cottage, Park Gate, Lullingstone, Kent, EnglandG, together with Edwin Latter and Henry Wickenden.9 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||James Latter lived at Babbits, South Darenth, Kent, EnglandG.10 |
|Death*||DEC 1922 ||He died in DEC 1922 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.11 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 37 at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, Sevenoaks, father George, mother Sarah.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Sevenoaks, father George, mother Sarah, Sevenoaks, Kent. 1473692.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Amelia Wickenden & James Latter, fathers Thomas Wickenden & George Latter; labourers; Holy Trinity, Newington, no 223, p 112.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, and Amelia's brother Henry, unm age 50.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, as boarder, Samuel & Elizabeth Jones.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 89, Dartford, Kent, Dec 922, vol 2a 740.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 5 at census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 7 months at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016