The lines to Frank William Jefferies, their Charts and DNA matches. Family names include Jefferies, Harrington, Button, Camp, Bretton/Britton, Stacey, Wansbury, Lane, Titchener, Meekhams, Streatfield,
- Frank Jefferies' ancestors The ancestors of Frank Jefferies as far as is known.
The Jefferies DNAThe families that are in the ancestry of Frank William Jefferies.
- Jefferies/Button/Britton/Skipper From NE Essex & SW Suffolk.
- Harrington/Camp/Franklin/Andrews From Essex, Suffolk & Hertfordshire
- Stacey/Titchener/Streatfield/Meekhams From Surrey & West Kent
- Wansbury/Lane/Streatfield From Surrey & West Kent.
The Jefferies family chartsDescendant charts for some of the Jefferies families including Jefferies, Harrington, Stacey, Wansbury, Lane, and Streatfield.
- The Jefferies of Sible Hedingham, Essex The descendants of Jonathan Jefferies born on 27 January 1782 in Sible Hedingham, Essex.
- The Brettons of Sible Hedingham The descendants of John Bretton & Katherine Suckling of Essex.
- The Buttons of Suffolk The descendants of John Button & Sarah Keer of Suffolk.
- The Harringtons of Castle Hedingham, Essex.. The descendants of Charles Harrington baptized on 26 March 1755 at Sible Hedingham, Essex.
- The Andrews of Saffron Walden. The descendants of Lewis Andrews, b. about 1740 in Saffron Walden.
- The Staceys of Surrey & Kent. The descendants of William Stacey and Amy Roffey.
- The Wansburys of Shoreham, Kent. The descendants of William Wansbury, born about 1737 at Shoreham, Kent.
- The Lanes from Chelsfield, Kent. The descendants of John Lane, baptized in Orpington Kent in 1737 .
- The Titcheners, Titcombs & Mulcocks of NE Wiltshire The descendants of John Mulcock, Edward Titcomb & William Titchener from North East Wiltshire.
- The Meekhams of Shoreham The descendants of Richard Meekhams & Elizabeth Moyer of Shoreham, Kent.
- The Streatfields of Farningham, Kent. The descendants of John Streatfeild, born in 1740, at Charcott, Kent but who lived at Farningham and Otford.