#794, (February 1813-16 January 1870)
|Birth*||FEB 1813 ||George Dunmall was born in FEB 1813 at Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||7 MAR 1813 ||He was baptized on 7 MAR 1813 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Edward Dunmall and Jane Venner at Rock & Fountain Pub, Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Phillis Dunmall.3,4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||George Dunmall lived at Rock & Fountain, Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Jane Dunmall.5 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1861 ||The occupation of George Dunmall was 'Publican.6' |
|Death*||16 JAN 1870 ||He died on 16 JAN 1870 at Chelsfield, KentG, aged 56.7 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, living with parents.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), C147551; father Edward, mother Jane.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, in census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, Beer Shop Keeper.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S28] Monumental inscription, buried in churchyard; age 56.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016