Ann Elizabeth Todd1
#817, (January 1882-22 August 1944)
|Birth*||JAN 1882 ||Ann Elizabeth Todd was born in JAN 1882 at Hunslet, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||12 FEB 1882 ||She was baptized on 12 FEB 1882 at St Peter's Church, Hunslet, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Herbert Todd and Annie Lodge at 3 Boundary Place, Leeds, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Isaac Harry Todd, Margaret Ellen Todd and Frank Herbert Todd.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Ann Elizabeth Todd was employed as Kitchen Maid.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 'Beechwood' Elmete Lane, Roundhay, Yorkshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||3 JUN 1908 ||She married George Ernest Lawton on 3 JUN 1908 at Roundhay Road United Methodist Church, Leeds, Yorkshire, EnglandG, witnessed by Victoria Lucy Todd.5,6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Ann Elizabeth Todd and George Ernest Lawton lived at 22 Methley Place, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Hilda Lawton.7 |
|Death*||22 AUG 1944 ||Ann Elizabeth Todd died on 22 AUG 1944 at 32 Soothill Terrace, Dewsbury, Yorkshire, EnglandG, aged 62.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Hunslet, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1882, vol 9b 263.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Ann Elizabeth Todd, father Herbert, mother Annie, Hunslet Moor. no 566, p 61.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servant, Barren family.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ann Elizabeth Todd, 26, father Herbert, & George Ernest Lawson, 26, father Sam; Roundhay Road United Methodist Church, Leeds, no 42, p 21.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Ernest Lawton & Ann Elizabeth Todd, Leeds, Yorks., Apr-Jun 1908, vol 9b 1170.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Hilda Lawton, spinster.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016