George Goldsmith Harrington1
#906, (22 March 1829-12 November 1901)
|Birth*||22 MAR 1829 ||George Goldsmith Harrington was born on 22 MAR 1829 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||15 JUN 1829 ||He was baptized on 15 JUN 1829 at Independent (Congregational) Church, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Robert Harrington at Blooms Farm, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Samuel Harrington, William Harrington and Sarah Harrington.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||George Goldsmith Harrington lived at Bloom Farm, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with William Harrington and Sarah Harrington.5 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1861 ||The occupation of George Goldsmith Harrington was 'Farmer of 110 acres with 4 men & 2 boys.6' |
|Marriage*||MAR 1870 ||He married Sarah Richbell in MAR 1870 at Sudbury, Suffolk, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||George Goldsmith Harrington and Sarah Richbell lived at Wickham St Paul, Essex, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||George Goldsmith Harrington and Sarah Richbell lived at Fitzjohns Farm, Little Maplestead, Essex, EnglandG.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||George Goldsmith Harrington and Sarah Richbell lived at Bromptons House, Colne Engaine, Essex, EnglandG.10 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||George Goldsmith Harrington and Sarah Richbell lived at Sudbury Road, Little Maplestead, Essex, EnglandG.11 |
|Death*||12 NOV 1901 ||George Goldsmith Harrington died on 12 NOV 1901 at Little Maplestead, Essex, EnglandG, aged 72.12,13 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt. in Independant Church register, Castle Hedingham.
- [S48] Parish Register, in Independant Church register.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., George Goldsmith Harrington, father Robert Harrington, mother Sarah Goldsmith; in Independant Church register, Castle Hedingham. piece 1504.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, farmer, 110 acres.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Goldsmith Harrington & Sarah Richbell, Sudbury, Suffolk, Jan-Mar 1870, vol 4a 555.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, 146 acres.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 72, Halstead, Essex, Oct-Dec 1901, vol 4a 430.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, executor William Hardy.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016