#953, (October 1857-18 March 1920)
|Birth*||OCT 1857 ||Charlotte Vallins was born in OCT 1857 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||25 OCT 1857 ||She was baptized on 25 OCT 1857 at Halstead, KentG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Henry Vallins and Ellen Marchant at Cottage, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Henry Vallins, Anne Vallins, Jane Vallins, James Vallins and Susanna Vallins.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Charlotte Vallins lived with Henry Vallins at Halstead Road, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Vallins.4 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1880 ||Charlotte Vallins married Alfred King, son of John King and Anne Hayes, in SEP 1880 at Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Charlotte Vallins and Alfred King lived at 44 Gower Place, Pancras, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Charlotte Vallins and Alfred King lived at 35 Lyneham Road, Battersea, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Charlotte Vallins and Alfred King lived at 64 Parish Lane, Beckenham, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Charlotte Vallins and Alfred King lived at 72 Cambridge Road, Anerley, Surrey, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||18 MAR 1920 ||Charlotte Vallins died on 18 MAR 1920 at Victoria Hospital, Kingston on Thames, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 62.10,11 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 3 at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Alfred King & Charlotte Vallins, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1880, vol 2a 921.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with wife, Charlotte, age 24, Halstead, Kent.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with wife Charlotte, no children.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 62, Kingston, Surrey Mar 1920, vol 2a 574.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Husband.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016