#968, (July 1879-January 1944)
|Birth*||JUL 1879 ||Edith Smith was born in JUL 1879 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Henry Smith and Ellen Haynes at Shacklands, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Eliza Smith, Annie Smith and Thomas Blatcher Haynes.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Edith Smith lived with Henry Smith and Ellen Haynes at Crown Road, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ethel Smith, Minnie Smith, Eliza Smith, Thomas Blatcher Haynes and Herbert Smith.4 |
|Employment*||3 APR 1911 ||Edith Smith was employed as Housemaid, domestic.5 |
|Residence*||3 APR 1911 ||She lived at St Catherines, Cadogan Gardens, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||JAN 1944 ||She died in JAN 1944 at Tonbridge, Kent, EnglandG, aged 64.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1879, vol 2a 590.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 1 at census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, In household of Mary Jones, widow, age 76.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 65, Tonbridge Kent, Jan-Mar 1944, vol 2a 1560.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016