#1041, (October 1850-December 1899)
|Birth*||OCT 1850 ||George Farr was born in OCT 1850 at Farnham, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||1 DEC 1850 ||He was baptized on 1 DEC 1850 at St Andrew's Church, Farnham, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||10 AUG 1879 ||He married Charlotte Streatfield, daughter of Stephen Streatfield and Keziah Ann Cheeseman, on 10 AUG 1879 at St John the Evangelist Church, Stoke-next-Guildford, Surrey, EnglandG.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||George Farr lived with Stephen Streatfield and Keziah Ann Cheeseman at Grange Cottages, Plaxtol Street, Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Eliza Streatfield, George Streatfield and Charlotte Streatfield.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||George Farr was employed as Agricultural Labourer.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Charlotte Streatfield lived at Riding Lane, Underriver, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG, together with Eliza Streatfield.6 |
|Death*||DEC 1899 ||George Farr died in DEC 1899 at Fawkham Green, Kent, EnglandG, aged 49.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt, George Farr, parents Charles & Sally, Farnham, Surrey, no 542, p 68.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Farnham, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1850, vol 4 168.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; George Farr & Charlotte Streatfield, Guildford, Surrey Jul-Sep 1879, vol 2a 102.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Charlotte Streatfield, 28, father Stephen, & George Farr 28, father Charles, , Stoke-next-Guildford, Surrey, no 354, p 177.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1899, age 49, vol 2a 358.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016