|Birth*||1835 ||Thomas Atkin was born in 1835 at Spilsby, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Martin Atkin and Mary Ann Jackson at Halton Lane, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Robert Atkin, Mary Atkin, Frances Atkin, Jonathan Atkin, Elizabeth Atkin and Ann Atkin.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Thomas Atkin lived with Martin Atkin and Mary Ann Jackson at Spilsby, LincolnshireG, together with Jonathan Atkin, Elizabeth Atkin, Jane Atkin, Jacob Atkin, George Atkin and Martha Atkin.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Thomas Atkin was employed as Shoemakers apprentice.3 |
|(Witness) Marriage||19 JUL 1870 ||He witnessed the marriage of Henry Jefferies and Martha Atkin on 19 JUL 1870 at St Nicholas' Church, Partney, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4,5 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 6 at census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Henry Jefferies, father Jonathan, & Martha Atkin, father Martin, Partney, Lincs no 82. Rector of Partney, Rev J Wood Bayldon.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Martha Atkin & Henry Jefferies, Spilsby, Lincs, Jul-Sep 1870, vol 7a 879.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016