#1399, (1858-December 1920)
|Birth*||1858 ||William Palmer was born in 1858 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||19 SEP 1858 ||He was baptized on 19 SEP 1858 at Deeping St James, LincolnshireG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Matthew Palmer and Frances Cook at Horsegate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Palmer, Mary Ann Palmer, Philip Palmer, Joseph Fillingham Cook, Ann Palmer and Harriet Palmer.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||William Palmer lived with Frances Cook at Walnut Tree, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Harriet Palmer, Philip Palmer, John Palmer and Matthew Palmer.4 |
|Marriage*||1878 ||William Palmer married Jane Ann Hammond in 1878 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||William Palmer and Jane Ann Hammond lived at Barnby by Don, Lancashire, EnglandG, together with Mary Ann Hallgate.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||William Palmer and Jane Ann Hammond lived at Barnby upon Don, Yorkshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William Palmer was employed as Maltster's labourer.8 |
|Death*||DEC 1920 ||He died in DEC 1920 at Doncaster, YorkshireG.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt. Willam, son of Matthew & Frances Palmer, C028771.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 3 at census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, also with 2 neices, Jane & Ellen Cook, twins, 5.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, date & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with niece Mary Ann Hallgate.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 61, Doncaster, Yorks., Dec 1920, vol 9c 856.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016