#1437, (April 1797-August 1860)
|Birth*||APR 1797 ||Sarah Stacey was born in APR 1797 at Nutfield, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||19 APR 1797 ||She was baptized on 19 APR 1797 at St Peter & St Paul's Church, Nutfield, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||1820 ||She married an unknown person in 1820 at Nutfield, SurreyG.3 |
|Marriage||6 DEC 1841 ||She married an unknown person on 6 DEC 1841 at St Bartholomew, Horley, Surrey, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at Brittleware Farm, Charlwood, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||AUG 1860 ||She died in AUG 1860 at Charlwood, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 63.6 |
|Burial*||1 SEP 1860 ||She was buried on 1 SEP 1860 at Horley, SurreyG.7 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; Sarah Stacey; parents William & Sarah, Nutfield, Surrey, P015341.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), P015341.
- [S48] Parish Register, Sarah's name on the certificate as a widow in 1841. Date of 1st not discovered.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Brazier, 50, widower, father William, & Sarah Elliott, 45, widow, father William Stacey; St Bartholemew, Horley, no 52.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, John Brazier; farmer of 240 acres; 5 servants.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Reigate, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1860, vol 2a 79.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, age 64, St Bartholomew, Horley, no. 975, p 122.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016