|Birth*||1840 ||George Thomas was born in 1840 at Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1868 ||He married Mary Ann Miles, daughter of James Miles and Ann Blundell, in JUL 1868 at Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||George Thomas and Mary Ann Miles lived at Chelsfield, KentG, together with Annie Thomas.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||George Thomas lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Arthur Thomas, William Thomas, Eliza Thomas and Annie Thomas.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||George Thomas lived at Tressies Farm, Orpington, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Thomas and Arthur Thomas.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||George Thomas was employed as Shepherd.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at Bromley Union Workhouse, Farnborough, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at Sevenoaks Union Workhouse, Sundridge, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 31 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1840, vol 5 55.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1868, vol 2a 741.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 2 at census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, aged 10.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 16.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 14.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016