#1522, (1823-March 1913)
|Birth*||1823 ||Ann Alliot was born in 1823 at Cottesmore, Rutland, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1848 ||She married James Stanhope, son of James Stanhope and Ann Todd, in MAR 1848 at Oakham, Rutland, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Ann Alliot and James Stanhope lived at Whissendine, Rutland, EnglandG, together with George Stanhope and Ann Stanhope.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Ann Alliot and James Stanhope lived at Ashwell Road, Whissendine, Rutland, EnglandG, together with Mary E Stanhope.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Ann Alliot lived with Amos Sharman and Ann Stanhope at Main Road, Whissendine, Rutland, EnglandG, together with Robert Sharman, Ethel E Sharman, Charles James Sharman, Herbert G Sharman, Walter Sharman and Violet Sharman.5 |
|Death*||MAR 1913 ||Ann Alliot died in MAR 1913 at Whissendine, RutlandG.6 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Gillian Evans on GenerReunited.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Ann Allett & James Stanhope, Oakham, Rutland, Jan-Mar 1848, vol 15 867.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 89, Oakham, Rutland, Jan-Mar 1913, vol 7a 403.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 2 months at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, James, father James Stanhope, mother Ann, Whissendene.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016