Charles Alfred Spurr1
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings|
The Bettles of the Deepings
The Palmers of Deeping St James
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings
|Birth*||11 AUG 1901||Charles Alfred Spurr was born on 11 AUG 1901 at Nettleham, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.2|
|Residence*||2 APR 1911||He lived at 156 Lovett Street, Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.3|
|Marriage*||DEC 1927||He married Marjorie Annie Blessett, daughter of John Blessett and Ruth Smith, in DEC 1927 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4|
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939||Charles Alfred Spurr was employed as Shop Assistant, groceries.5|
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939||He and Marjorie Annie Blessett lived at 7 Kings Road, Walsingham, Norfolk, EnglandG.6|
|Death*||NOV 1988||Charles Alfred Spurr died in NOV 1988 at Norwich, Norfolk, EnglandG, aged 87.7|
|Marjorie Annie Blessett b. 11 Sep 1902, d. 19 Dec 1986|
|Last Edited||15 Feb 2019|
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Bourne, Lincs, Oct-Dec 1927, vol 7a 1003.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Lincoln, Lincs, Jul-Sep 1901, vol 7a 516.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with parents Charles & Louisa & brother.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Charles A Spurr & Marjorie A Blessett, Bourne, Lincs, Oct-Dec 1927, vol 7a 1003.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, one blanked line.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 87, Norwich Outer, Norfolk, Nov, 1988, vol 10 2179.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Walsingham, Norfolk, 1931, vol 4b 336. mother Blessett (rec as Blessedd).