Alice Maud Vallins1
#1630, (March 1884-13 March 1957)
|Birth*||MAR 1884 ||Alice Maud Vallins was born in MAR 1884 at Riverhead, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Henry Vallins and Ellen Marchant at Bessels Green Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG, together with Frances Jane Vallins, William Percy Vallins, Frederick Vallins and Harry Vallins.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Alice Maud Vallins lived with Henry Vallins and Jane Ward at Sylvan Place, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Percy Vallins, Frederick Vallins and Harry Vallins.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Alice Maud Vallins was employed as Fruiterer's assistant.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 66 Queens Road, Bayswater, Middlesex, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||13 MAR 1957 ||She died on 13 MAR 1957 at 80 Victoria Road, Exeter, Devon, EnglandG.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth,Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1884, 2a 647.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, fruiterer's assistant, William Aves business.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, Vallins or MacMullen.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016