Albert Edward Jefferies1
#1645, (24 May 1879-January 1951)
|Birth*||24 MAY 1879 ||Albert Edward Jefferies was born on 24 MAY 1879 at Maldon, Essex, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Baptism||27 JUL 1879 ||He was baptized on 27 JUL 1879 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Maldon, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with George Jefferies and Mary Ann Wallis at North Street, Maldon, Essex, EnglandG, together with George James Jefferies.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Albert Edward Jefferies lived with George Jefferies and Mary Ann Wallis at 1 North Street, Maldon, Essex, EnglandG, together with Frederick Hawkins Jefferies, Ada Emily Jefferies, Ernest Jefferies and Charles Wallis Jefferies.5 |
|Criminal*||1909 ||Albert Edward Jefferies was convicted of arson at John Sadd & Sons Sawmill, Maldon. 5 years. in 1909.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Labourer, timber yard.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at County Goal & Prison, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Bricklayer's labourer.8 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He lived at 42 Cherry Gardens, Maldon, Essex, EnglandG, together with Charles Wallis Jefferies, Esme Veronica R Jefferies and Edwina Barbara Jefferies.9 |
|Death*||JAN 1951 ||Albert Edward Jefferies died in JAN 1951 at Maldon, EssexG, aged 71.10 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Albert Edward Jefferies, parents George & Mary Ann, St Mary the Virgin, Maldon, Essex,.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 2 at cenus.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Maldon, Essex, Jul-Sep 1879, vol 4a 341.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S122] Newspaper records, Court report, East Anglian Daily Times, 2 Nov 1909.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, inmate, convict, age 32.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S124] 1939 register, also Esme V.R Jefferies, 16 Apr 1921 & 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, Maldon, Essex, Jan-Mar 1951, vol 4a 907.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016