John Dawson Jackson1
#1692, (June 1850-March 1900)
|Birth*||JUN 1850 ||John Dawson Jackson was born in JUN 1850 at Carlton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2,1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived at Haydon Green, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1873 ||He married Emily Streatfield, daughter of George Streatfield and Hannah Caller, in JUN 1873 at St Mary the Virgin, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||John Dawson Jackson and Emily Streatfield lived at Dean Bottom Cottages, Horton Kirby, Kent, EnglandG, together with Sarah Elizabeth Jackson, William Charles Jackson, Emily Fanny Jackson and Emma Eliza Jackson.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||John Dawson Jackson was employed as Agricultural Labourer.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Emily Streatfield lived at 4 New Road, Horton Kirby, Kent, EnglandG, together with Sarah Elizabeth Jackson, William Charles Jackson, Emma Eliza Jackson, George Eli Jackson and Emily Fanny Jackson.6 |
|Death*||MAR 1900 ||John Dawson Jackson died in MAR 1900 at Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, aged 49.7 |
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group, several contacts.
- [S17] BMD indices, Bedford, Apr-Jun 1850, vol 6 37.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant, farm, Thomas & Sarah Mace, farmer & family from Bedfordshire.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Emily Streetfield & John Jackson, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1873, vol 2a 761.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 49, Strood, Kent, Jan-Mar 1900, vol 2a 488.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, birth place & date.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016