Edward Henman Stearns1
#1760, (22 July 1830-30 August 1906)
|Birth*||22 JUL 1830 ||Edward Henman Stearns was born on 22 JUL 1830 at Rutland, Rutland, Vermont, USAG.1,2 |
|Marriage*||28 JAN 1855 ||He married Frances Allen on 28 JAN 1855 at New York, New York, USAG.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||31 JUL 1863 ||Edward Henman Stearns began military service on 31 JUL 1863 at Chesaning, Saginaw, Michigan, USAG.4 |
|Residence||8 AUG 1870 ||He and Frances Allen lived at Welaka, Putnam, Florida, USAG, together with Frederick McClellan Stearns and Alexander Cole Stearns.5 |
|Occupation*||1885 ||The occupation of Edward Henman Stearns was 'Fruit Grower.1' |
|Residence*||1885 ||He and Frances Allen lived at Welaka, Putnam, FloridaG, together with Alexander Cole Stearns and Frederick McClellan Stearns.1 |
|Residence||1 JUN 1900 ||Edward Henman Stearns and Frances Allen lived at Welaka, Putnam, FloridaG.6 |
|Death*||30 AUG 1906 ||Edward Henman Stearns died on 30 AUG 1906 at Welaka, Putnam, FloridaG, aged 76.3 |
|Burial*||SEP 1906 ||He was buried in SEP 1906 at Oakwood Cemetery, Welaka, Putnam, Florida, USAG.7 |
- [S72] Florida State Census, 1885, District 2, Putnam, page 64.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Book; Genealogy & Memoirs of Charles & Nathaniel Stearns & descendants, 1901.
Parents Ebenezer, Jr. Stearns & Mary Dolph of Rutland, Vt.
- [S63] Mara Family Tree on Ancestry.com, by JM Haenlftling, on ancestry.com.
- [S59] USPRI, Civil War Draft Registrations; 6th Congress Dist., MI.
- [S99] US Federal Census 1870.
- [S43] US census, 1900, plus wife's sister.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, findagrave.com, #36198184. Julie Stearns.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016