#1894, (1812-March 1866)
|Birth*||1812 ||Richard Wansbury was born in 1812 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||25 OCT 1812 ||He was baptized on 25 OCT 1812 at St Margaret's Church, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||18 JAN 1835 ||He married Rachel Liney on 18 JAN 1835 at Halstead, KentG.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Richard Wansbury and Rachel Liney lived at Brickyard, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with James Wansbury.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Richard Wansbury and Rachel Liney lived at Ricketts Folly, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with John Blundell, James Wansbury, Charles Richard Wansbury, Sarah Wansbury and Edward Wansbury.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Richard Wansbury was employed as Agricultural Labourer.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Rachel Liney lived at Cottage, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Richard Wansbury and Rachel Liney lived at Halstead, KentG, together with Sarah Wansbury, Edward Wansbury, Emily Wansbury and Walter Wansbury.6 |
|Death*||MAR 1866 ||Richard Wansbury died in MAR 1866 at Halstead, KentG.8 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Richard Wansbury, father John, mother Mary; Halstead. C131362.
- [S48] Parish Register, marrriage, Richard Wansbury & Rachel Liney, Halstead, Kent.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, next door to Thamas Wansbury.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with Rachel & 5 children.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 54, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1866, vol 2a 314.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, birthdate & place.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. father Richard Warnsbury, mother Rachel; C131363.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, birthdate & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016