Mary Ellen Bysouth1
#1909, (March 1885-December 1963)
|Birth*||MAR 1885 ||Mary Ellen Bysouth was born in MAR 1885 at Smalley, Derbyshire, EnglandG.1,2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Thomas Henry Bysouth, Florence Bysouth, William Bysouth, Samuel Bysouth, Arthur Bysouth and Mabel Bysouth.3 |
|Employment*|| ||Mary Ellen Bysouth was employed as Leather Worker.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, NottinghamshireG, together with Samuel Bysouth, Arthur Bysouth, Mabel Bysouth, Ernest Bysouth, Herbert Hallam Bysouth and William Bysouth.4 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1904 ||Mary Ellen Bysouth married William Spendlove in SEP 1904 at Basford, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Ellen Bysouth and William Spendlove lived at 10 Priory Road, Gedling, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Dorothy Mabel Spendlove, Ellen Spendlove and Lily May Spendlove.6 |
|Death*||DEC 1963 ||Mary Ellen Bysouth died in DEC 1963 at Basford, NottinghamshireG, aged 78.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Belper, Notts., Jan-Mar 1885, vol 7b 637.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Bysouth website www.shade.id.au/Bysouth/.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Basford, Notts, Jul-Sep 1904, vol 7b 335.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Basford, Notts., Dec 1963, vol 3c 11.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age, birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016