Bryan Charles Cheasley1
#10128, (19 April 1933-22 January 1987)
|Birth*||19 APR 1933 ||Bryan Charles Cheasley was born on 19 APR 1933 at Romford, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He lived with Annie Sophia Hollington at Norwich Road, Scole, Norfolk, EnglandG, together with Dennis Ernest Cheasley and Eric Edwin Cheasley.3 |
|Marriage*||17 OCT 1953 ||Bryan Charles Cheasley married Jean Mabel Bugg on 17 OCT 1953 at Colchester, Essex, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||22 JAN 1987 ||Bryan Charles Cheasley died on 22 JAN 1987 at 1 Halstead House, Dartfields, Romford, Essex, EnglandG, aged 53.1 |
|Note*|| ||He Match to MGJ establishing the line to Charlotte Britton as mother of Jonathan Jeffries.5 |
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Romford, Essex, Apr 1933, vol 4a 661, mother Hollington.
- [S124] 1939 census, resident with the Clark family, evacuees? 2 blanked lines.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Jan 1935, Colchester, Essex, Jan-Mar 1935, vol 4a 1210, mother Russell.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, This person is a match on Ancestry, to a child, KC, 9cM on 1 segment as well as Alan Cheasley, 17cM on 2 segments & parent C.C. 17 cM on 2 segments.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Colchester, Essex, Apr-Jun 1954, vol 4a 773, mother Bugg.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Colchester, Essex, Jul-Sep 1956, vol 4a 788, mother Bugg.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Colchester, Essex, Apr-Jun 1962, vol 4a 1204a, mother Bugg.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016