Ann Dora Morgan1
#10186, (5 May 1894-)
|Birth*||5 MAY 1894 ||Ann Dora Morgan was born on 5 MAY 1894 at South Creake, Norfolk, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Baptism||15 JUL 1894 ||She was baptized on 15 JUL 1894 at Lady St Mary Church, South Creake, Norfolk, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 10 Aldington Road, Streatham Park, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||30 OCT 1916 ||She married Leonard John Jefferies, son of George Jefferies and Mary Ann Wallis, on 30 OCT 1916 at Streatham Park, London, EnglandG, witnessed by Frederick Hawkins Jefferies.1 |
|Residence*||1933 ||Ann Dora Morgan and Leonard John Jefferies lived at Fire Brigade Station, Southwark Bridge Road, Southwark, London, EnglandG.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Ann Dora Morgan lived with Lily Handley at 22 Mill Road, Maldon, Essex, EnglandG, together with Leonard John Jefferies.6 |
|Emigration*||20 JUN 1947 ||Ann Dora Morgan and Leonard John Jefferies emigrated on 20 JUN 1947 from Streatham, London, EnglandG.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Edward John Jefferies, 23, father George (dec), & Ann Dora Morgan, 22, father William, St Alban, Streatham Park, no 432, p 216.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Ann Dora Morgan, parents William & Ann, South Creake, Norfolk, fhl 1657289.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Docking, Norfolk, Jul-Sep 1894, vol 4b 283.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, servant, Benham household, with sister Bertha.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral registers, Southwark, 1933, p 133.
- [S124] 1939 register, with mother, & wife.
- [S61] Passengers, on BOAC to Saltcoats, Saskatchewan, Canada, via New York.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Wandsworth, London, Apr-Jun 1922, vol 1d 1180, mother Morgan.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016