James Richard Cheeseman1
#10202, (May 1850-)
|Birth*||MAY 1850 ||James Richard Cheeseman was born in MAY 1850 at Peckham, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with John Cheeseman and Elizabeth Cheeseman at 17 Rye Lane, Peckham, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||7 JUL 1853 ||James Richard Cheeseman was baptized on 7 JUL 1853 at St George's Church, Camberwell, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with John Cheeseman and Elizabeth Cheeseman at Canary Street, Deptford, London, EnglandG, together with John William Cheeseman, Emma Charlotte Cheeseman and Thomas Cheeseman.4 |
|Marriage*||16 MAY 1880 ||James Richard Cheeseman married Mary Ann Jones on 16 MAY 1880 at St Mary Magdalene Church, Bermondsey, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||18 MAR 1881 ||James Richard Cheeseman was employed as labourer.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Mary Ann Jones lived at 856 Old Kent Road, Bermondsey, London, EnglandG, together with Jane Mary Cheeseman.6 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1901 ||James Richard Cheeseman was employed as Corn Porter's labourer, docks.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Mary Ann Jones lived at 34 Maynard Road, Rotherhithe, London, EnglandG, together with Jane Mary Cheeseman, John Cheeseman, Elizabeth Cheeseman, Ellen Cheeseman, Charles James Cheeseman and Mary Ann Cheeseman.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||James Richard Cheeseman lived at Greenwich Union Workhouse, Greenwich, London, EnglandG.8 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., James Richard Cheeseman, parents John & Elizabeth, St George, Camberwell, 1853, no number.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; James Richard Cheeseman, 29, father John, & Mary Ann Jones, 22, father Henry (dec.), St Mary Magdalene, Bermondsey, no 475, p 238.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, James Cheeseman, 61, married, formerly general labourer. Camberwell.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, 12 days old.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016