#10222, (September 1844-January 1910)
|Birth*||SEP 1844 ||Margaret Perrey was born in SEP 1844 at Chingford, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at Green Man Inn, Chingford, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||20 DEC 1872 ||She married Robert Bysouth on 20 DEC 1872 at St Leonard's Church, Shoreditch, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||JAN 1910 ||Margaret Perrey died in JAN 1910 at Melbourne, VIC, AustraliaG, aged 65.5 |
|Burial*||2 FEB 1910 ||She was buried on 2 FEB 1910 at Heidelberg Cemetery, Alphington, Melbourne, VIC, AustraliaG.6 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Victoria, no 22930; parents Robert Bysouth & Margret Perrey.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Epping, Essex, Jul-Sep 1844, vol 12 83.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with mother & siblings.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Robert Bysouth, 38 , father Samuel, & Margret Perrey, 29, father George, St Leonard, Shoreditch, no 327, p 164.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, age 65, Victoria, 1910, no 2725; parents Geo & Mary Perrey.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, burial, Margaret Bysouth, 65, Hedelburg Cemetery, Alphington, Vic.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016