#10408, (1848-2 April 1923)
|Birth*||1848 ||John Barrett was born in 1848 at Newmarket, Cork, IrelandG.2 |
|Marriage*||1876 ||He married Fanny Mary Ann Jefferies, daughter of George Jefferies and Mary Ann Flood, in 1876 at Kensington, London, IrelandG.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||John Barrett was employed as Coachman.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Fanny Mary Ann Jefferies lived at 57 Onslow Square, Kensington, London, EnglandG, together with John William Barrett.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||John Barrett and Fanny Mary Ann Jefferies lived at 49 Holland Park Mews, Kensington, London, EnglandG, together with John William Barrett and Mary Magdalene Honora Fanny Barrett.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||John Barrett and Fanny Mary Ann Jefferies lived at 22 Eaton Mews, Knightsbridge, London, EnglandG, together with Mary Magdalene Honora Fanny Barrett.5 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||John Barrett was employed as Coachman, domestic.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 1 Hadzor Village, Droitwich, Worcestershire, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||2 APR 1923 ||He died on 2 APR 1923 at All Saints Hospital, Hampstead, London, EnglandG.8,9 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, extrapolated.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, as set out.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, household of Charles Redewald.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with wife Catherine of 4 years.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 75, Hampstead, London, Apr-Jun 1923, vol 1a 593.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Mary Magdalen Fanny Honora Cload.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016