Mary Ann Wilson1
#10452, (1864-30 November 1934)
|Birth*||1864 ||Mary Ann Wilson was born in 1864 at Pimlico, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1885 ||She married William Stephen Hayman, son of Emily Wansbury Hayman, in OCT 1885 at St Andrew's Church, West Kensington, London, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Name Variation|| ||Mary Ann Wilson was also known as Marian Hayman.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She and William Stephen Hayman lived at 25 Nightingale Road, Bromley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Alice Beatrice Hayman and Maud Janette Hayman.5 |
|Residence||30 NOV 1901 ||Mary Ann Wilson and William Stephen Hayman lived at 9 Ingles Road, Folkestone, Kent, EnglandG, together with Alice Beatrice Hayman, Maud Janette Hayman, William George Hayman, Linda May Hayman, Rose Marion Hayman and Charles Stephen Hayman.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Ann Wilson and William Stephen Hayman lived at Skelmersdale Hotel, 24 The Leas, Folkestone, Kent, EnglandG, together with Alice Beatrice Hayman, William George Hayman, Linda May Hayman, Rose Marion Hayman, Charles Stephen Hayman, Gertrude Muriel Hayman and Cyril Edgar Hayman.7 |
|Death*||30 NOV 1934 ||Mary Ann Wilson died on 30 NOV 1934 at 171 Lynton Road, Harrow, Middlesex, EnglandG.8,9 |
|Burial*||6 DEC 1934 ||She was buried on 6 DEC 1934 at Cheriton Road Cemetery, Folkestone, Kent, EnglandG.9 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Ann Wilson & Willam Stephen Hayman, Fulham, London, Oct-Dec 1885, vol 1a 400.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, extraprolated birth & marriage.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Stpehen Hayman, 22, father Edward, & Mary Ann Wilson, 22, father Charles William, St Andrew, West Kensington, no 348, p 174.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, given name in censuses.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 72, Hendon, Middlesex, Oct-Dec 1934, vol 3a 436.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, Marion Hayman, 72, died in Harrow, buried in Folkestone, Sec A no 1959, no 3487.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, extraprolated birth.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016