#10584, (June 1850-April 1908)
|Birth*||JUN 1850 ||William Haigh was born in JUN 1850 at Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Joseph Haigh and Susanna Woodward at 11 Willow Street, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Samuel Haigh.3 |
|Baptism||20 APR 1851 ||William Haigh was baptized on 20 APR 1851 at St John the Baptist Church, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Joseph Haigh and Susanna Woodward at 2 Doncaster Road, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Alice Haigh, Alfred Haigh, Walter Haigh, Hannah Haigh and Frances Haigh.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||William Haigh lived with Joseph Haigh and Susanna Woodward at 85 Park Road, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Frances Haigh, Alice Haigh, Alfred Haigh, Walter Haigh and Emily Haigh.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||William Haigh was employed as Wire drawer.6 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1874 ||He married Ann ? in MAR 1874 at Leeds, Yorkshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1881 ||William Haigh was employed as Wire drawer.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Ann ? lived at 18 Winn Street, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||APR 1908 ||William Haigh died in APR 1908 at Knaresborough, Yorkshire, EnglandG, aged 57.9 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, name. place & dates.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Barnsley, Yorks., Apr-Jun 1850, vol 22 8.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Willam, parents Joseph & Susanna, Barnsley St John the Baptist, Yorks., no 290, p 37.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, William Haigh & Ann, Leeds, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1874, vol 9b 447.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 58, Knaresborough, Yorks., Apr-Jun 1908, vol 9a 77.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016