Frederick Henry Potter Clark1
#10591, (10 June 1867-January 1942)
|Birth*||10 JUN 1867 ||Frederick Henry Potter Clark was born on 10 JUN 1867 at Kennington, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1901 ||He married Emily Nelly Rosina Cheeseman, daughter of Henry Cheeseman and Emily Sherick, in JUL 1901 at Peckham, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick Henry Potter Clark was employed as War Office Clerk.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emily Nelly Rosina Cheeseman lived at 15 Eton Avenue, Hampstead, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Philip Alfred Henry Clark.4 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Frederick Henry Potter Clark and Emily Nelly Rosina Cheeseman lived at 19 Compton Road, Wood Green, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||JAN 1942 ||Frederick Henry Potter Clark died in JAN 1942 at Battersea, London, EnglandG, aged 74.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Nell Emily R Cheeseman & Frederick Henry P Clark, Wandsworth, London, Jul-Sep 1901, vol 1d 1330.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Lambeth, London, Jul-Sep 1867, vol 1d 432.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with dau. Annie Agetha Clark, 16 from 1st marraige.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Battersea, London, Jan-Mar 1942, vol 1d 384.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016