#10658, (1797-January 1868)
|Birth*||1797 ||Richard Meekhams was born in 1797 at Seal, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||19 FEB 1817 ||He married Susan Vann on 19 FEB 1817 at St Mary's Church, Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Richard Meekhams and Susan Vann lived at The Common, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Meekhams, George Meekham, John Meekhams, Eliza Anne Meekhams and Alfred Meekhams.3 |
|Name Variation|| ||Richard Meekhams was also known as Meekham.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||He was employed as Farm Labourer.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Susan Vann lived at Shendens, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG, together with Eliza Anne Meekhams and Frederick Meekhams.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Richard Meekhams and Susan Vann lived at Shendon Cottages, Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG, together with Eliza Anne Meekhams and Frederick Meekhams.5 |
|Death*||JAN 1868 ||Richard Meekhams died in JAN 1868 at Seal, KentG.1 |
|Note*|| ||He is suggested as the ancestor of Adam D C Watson.6,1 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Watson Meekhams 2018 tree on Ancestry, unverified.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Richard Meekhams & Susan Vann, Kemsing, Kent, fhl 1469429.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, Match between EN & Adam D C Watson, em829, son of Marjorie Richards at 7cM on one segment. Thrulines match. Descendant of Richard Meekhams.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Richard Meekham, parents Richard & Susanna, Sevenoaks, Kent.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & place.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016