Charles Walter Glade Wright1
#10851, (29 September 1888-8 January 1962)
|Birth*||29 SEP 1888 ||Charles Walter Glade Wright was born on 29 SEP 1888 at Battersea, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||28 OCT 1888 ||He was baptized on 28 OCT 1888 at Christ Church, Battersea, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at Royal Masonic School, Wood Green, Middlesex, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1918 ||He married Stella Hooper, daughter of Alfred Latimer Hooper and Anna Beatrice Hines, in JUL 1918 at Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Charles Walter Glade Wright was 'Wholesale Butcher & grist miller.5' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Stella Hooper lived at St Edmunds South Road, Taunton, Somerset, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||8 JAN 1962 ||Charles Walter Glade Wright died on 8 JAN 1962 at Taunton, SomersetG, aged 73.7,8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Stella Hooper & Charles W G Wright, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Jul-Sep 1918, vol 4a 2111.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wansworth, London, Jul-Sep 1888, vol 1d 647.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Walter Charles Glade Wright, parents Samuel John & Jessie, Christ Church, Battersea, Surrey, no 124, p 16.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, pupil.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 73, Taunton, Somerset, Jan-Mar 1962, vol 7c 247.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to John Latimer Glade Wright.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Taunton, Somerset, Oct-Dec 1919, vol 5c 459.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Taunton, Somerset, Jan-Mar 1922, vol 5c 421, mother Hooper.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016